Udaipur By Tripver™
Beside shimmering Lake Pichola, with the ochre and purple ridges of the wooded Aravalli Hills stretching away in every direction, Udaipur has a romance of unmatched backdrop in Rajasthan & arguably in all India. Fantastical palaces, temples, havelis and countless narrow, crooked, timeless streets add the human counterpoint to the city’s natural charms. For the visitor there’s the tranquility of boat rides on the lake, the bustle and colour of ancient bazaars, a lively arts scene, the quaint old-world feel of its better hotels, endless tempting shops and some lovely countryside to explore.
Tripver Original on select weekends | Personalized & Customized trips available for any date.
1 or 0 Days Office Leave Required
Price Starts at ₹ 3999 – Limited Seats Subject to Availability
With desirable vibes and exquisite company in addition, we’ll begin our Udaipur trip from Delhi(If Travel Selected) at 8pm(approx). Hop into comfy buses (multiple options) post office hours in the evening. Meet co travellers ! say Hi, and socialize all through the overnight chilled out adventure.😁Pit-stop to have quick snacks and loo break.
Note if you are arriving at Gurgaon from other cities a Tripver curator will help you plan the perfect transit, call us on 1800-270-1447 we are always happy to help.
Let the beauty of varied lakes enchant your journey. On reaching Udaipur city, grab an appetizing brunch to follow it up with a quick power nap. Head out for a guided tour of City Palace. Enjoy the 360° View of lake pichola and capture enticing moments for your #Insta Feed.😍 Explore the city a bit and enthrall yourself with cafe styled dinner before you hit the sack.
Highlights City Palace, Fort Tour, Crystal Palace, Lake Pichola
Start the day with breakfast and head for old town, explore the vintage haveli & Museum. Thrill yourself by visiting fateh sagar lake and Maharana pratap smarak. Give your knees a break at lakeside cafe and enjoy a nice alluring lunch. Self explore a bit & reach the hotel just before the sun sets. 😋Post a sumptuous dinner, As the big bright moon comes up, join your clan & chill.
Highlights Bagore ki Haveli, Fateh Sagar lake, Maharana Pratap Smarak, Metime
Take the day easy #MeTime or Early risers can head to Chittorgarh to enjoy the mesmeric 360° view and capture this experience as well. Update your #Insta feed on your return journey. 😇 All good things come to an end 😭 and so must this Epic Trip. Head back to the bus and depart to Gurgaon by evening.
We will arrive today at Delhi by 9am, with bucket loads of memories, new friendships and wonderful experiences. Miss this trip forever! 😫
- Total Trip Nights 4 Nights – however this trip is designed in a way that it starts after office hours on day 1 (usually Friday) and you reach back before office hours on day 5 (usually Tuesday). So technically you need just 0/1 days office leave.
- Total Distance 1400 K.M (Apx)
- All inclusions, exclusions & prices are mentioned on the booking page.
- We love you, therefore our team of hospitality professionals, locals & regional experts have spent thousands of combined hours creating this itinerary.
- Unlike others, Tripver™ has its own network of Local Transportation liaisons & propitiatory strict accommodation quality audits to ensure a seamless experience.
- We would love to help you out with transit from anywhere across the world or any modifications that you may need, just call us on 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours | Toll Free) and a trip curator will assist you.
- The itinerary may be modified to accommodate changes in weather and any other factors.
Your pick the date, you pick your style and we make good things happen ! 🔥
For customized options across 200+ destinations & 25+ countries call 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours)
One or Zero Days Office Leave Required For 4 Day Trip
Limited Seats on Weekends