Spiti means The Middle Land, the land between Tibet and India. An backpacker centric trip curated for travelers who would like to explore this region in less time and a shoestring budget. Home to the worlds highest post office, village, unexampled moon lake or Chandrataal, unique flora & fauna & yes a culture that will leave you mesmerized.
Itinerary is Live ! 😊
Spiti Basics By Tripver™
Available on select weekends from June to October | Pay only 5000 to book.
1 or 2 Days Office Leave Required
Limited Seats Only
With good vibes and beauty to boot, we’ll start our Spiti Road Trip from Manali. First quick stop over at Rothang Pass (13,000ft approx) followed by a long yet scenic drive. In this part of your journey, just when you think the view along the road can’t get better, the shape shifting horizon will prove you wrong. Take a lunch break close to Kunzum Pass (13,000ft approx) and further cross Losar before arriving at your humble abode in Kaza(12,000ft approx) and rejoice your arrival by chilling by the bonfire & treat yourself to a hot & appetizing dinner, then dive into your cozy beds for a well deserved rest.
Highlights Rothang Pass, Kunzum Pass & Bonfire
By now you know, this is not a lazy trip, so wake up early to grab a satisfying breakfast and get started to make the most of the day ahead. We begin with a visit to Key Monastery, the biggest Monastery of Spiti Valley and a religious training center for Lamas. Follow it up with a visit to Langza (14,500ft approx) and truly experience a heavenly feeling. Mail postcards to loved ones from Hikkim, the world’s highest post office before diving into a maggie break/packed lunch post which we do a mandatory quick Group Insta moment at Kibber, the World’s highest village to return straight for a tasteful dinner.
Highlights Key Monestary, Langza, Medicine Buddha, Hikkim, Kibber
Bid adieu post early morning breakfast to Kaza and your hosts. The scenic yet offbeat ride alongside Spiti river and tricky roads leading to Chandratal will prove your driver’s skills. This stretch is indeed the journey’s most adventurous and leads to the most beautiful part of the journey, i.e. to Chandratal. Arrive just in time for lunch at the campsite, drop your bags, and depending on the road condition ahead of the camps, drive or take a short hike to the serene crescent shaped Chandratal lake😍 Upon return to the campsite, catch up over board games or stories under a studded sky.
Highlights Chandratal Lake, Star Gazing
Wake up and have a hearty breakfast meal, and bid adieu to Chandratal. Start your return journey and cross Kunzum Pass(15,000ft approx) and take the bumpy ride through Gramphu, and take a quick lunch break close to Rothang Pass(13,000ft approx) before arriving back to civilization and being dropped off at Manali. Say your Goodbye’s & Miss this trip forever and ever !
Highlights Rothang Pass, Sharing Captured Moments
- Total Nights 3 Nights – however this trip is designed in a way that you need just 2 days office leave.
- Total Distance 600 K.M (Apx)
- All inclusions, exclusions & prices are mentioned on the booking page.
- We love you, therefore our team of hospitality professionals, locals & regional experts have spent thousands of combined hours creating this itinerary.
- Unlike others, Tripver™ has its own network of Local Transportation liaisons & propitiatory strict accommodation quality audits to ensure a seamless experience.
- We would love to help you out with transit from anywhere across the world or any modifications that you may need, just call us on 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours | Toll Free) and a trip curator will assist you.
- The itinerary may be modified to accommodate changes in weather and any other factors.
Exclusive trips 👆 curated by your favorite influencers, experts & travel heroes 😎
For customized options across 200+ destinations & 25+ countries call 7652 848484 (24 Hours)
One or Zero Days Office Leave Required For 4 Day Trip
Limited Seats on Weekends