Kheerganga & Kasol By Tripver™
An easy base for exploring the forested Parvati valley or just chilling out. Kasol is stretched along rivers with mountains rising all around. Kasol is a small village, sprinkled with reggae bars, bakeries and cafes catering to a largely backpacker crowd. Kheerganga trek is an 8 km invigorating journey, which not only unveils the stunning terrain of the Himalayas, but also gives you a chance to learn about the interesting culture of the people living in the region.
Tripver Original on select weekends | Personalized & Customized trips available for any date.
None or One Day’s Office Leave Required
Price Starts at ₹ 3999 – Limited Seats Subject to Availability
With good vibes 😇 and great company , we’ll begin our Kasol & Kheerganga Trip from Delhi. Hop into comfy buses (or as per selection) post working hours around 7:30 PM. While you’re here in the “No Judgement Zone” we encourage you to meet co-travellers, say hi, and socialize through the chilled out overnight journey. We stop by at Murthal or en-route to experience scrumptious dhaba fashioned dinner followed by overnight rest. As for the Nocturnals, however, the road trip has just begun!
Note if you are arriving at Delhi from other cities a Tripver curator will help you plan the perfect transit, call us on 1800-270-1447 we are always happy to help.
After a good night’s rest, we’ll stop by for a quick and refreshing hillside breakfast break. The last leg of your journey from Bhunter to Kasol is all about the scenic beauty of the Valley 😄. Upon reaching Kasol and in order to make the most today, head out straight to either of the quaint cafe’s, all at walking distance from your abode. In the evening at 3 pm, head out for a bit of self-exploration #InstaWalk. Return to your hotel in time for Dinner table trek chats & then get into your comfy beds.
Highlights #InstaWalk, Chalal Bridge & Manikaran (Optional)
Begin your day early with a hearty breakfast and get on to a local bus to Kheerganga’s start point Bershaini. Halfway through the trek to Kheerganga (Or Other As Per Weather) get yourself a hot bowl of Maggie at Rudranag, to keep hunger pangs under check. Once atop, pat yourself for a trek well done and immerse yourself in the rejuvenating 😌 natural hot water sulphur spring. Camping is all about indulging in old school board games and storytelling sessions. Savour home-style cooked food under a million stars. Finally, crawl into your cosy tents & experience authentic style of camping.
Highlights Natural Hot Water Sulphur Spring, Fun-filled camping scene, Star Gazing
Early risers can enjoy the mesmeric sunrise 🌄 while the rest can join in straight for the group picture post breakfast. Bid adieu to our camp hosts and start-off your return trek to Bershaini. Hop on to your local transit for Bershaini. While you may reach Bershaini well in time, don’t lose track of time reminiscing your trek moments already, and hop on to a local bus to return to your boarding spot in Bhunter in time. While en-route Delhi, share and post Insta moments to ensure your friends envy your weekend!
Highlights Kheerganga Morning, Group Picture, Sharing and posting memories
Arrive at Delhi early next morning with bucket loads of memories, new friendships and wonderful experiences. Miss this trip forever ♾
- Total Trip Nights 4 Nights – however this trip is designed in a way that it starts after office hours on day 1 (usually Friday) and you reach back before office hours on day 5 (usually Tuesday). So technically you need just 0/1 days office leave.
- Total Distance 1200 K.M (Apx)
- All inclusions, exclusions & prices are mentioned on the booking page.
- We love you, therefore our team of hospitality professionals, locals & regional experts have spent thousands of combined hours creating this itinerary.
- Unlike others, Tripver™ has its own network of Local Transportation liaisons & propitiatory strict accommodation quality audits to ensure a seamless experience.
- We would love to help you out with transit from anywhere across the world or any modifications that you may need, just call us on 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours | Toll Free) and a trip curator will assist you.
- The itinerary may be modified to accommodate changes in weather and any other factors.
Trips curated by your favorite influencers, experts & travel heroes on special dates 😎
Your pick the date, you pick your style and we make good things happen ! 🔥
For customized options across 200+ destinations & 25+ countries call 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours)
One or Zero Days Office Leave Required For 4 Day Trip
Limited Seats on Weekends