Jibhi & Tirthan By Tripver™
Jibhi is an charming unexplored hamlet in the Himalayas, be prepared to be pleasantly surprised by the overwhelming beauty of this place and the meadow nature walks surrounding it. And if you want to step out of your comfort-zone you can trek across to ‘Chehni Kothi’ an abandoned 17th Century wood & stone fort with an architecture straight out of a fairy tale. If you need an escape, this is your calling
Tripver Original on select weekends | Personalized & Customized trips available for any date.
None or One Day’s Office Leave Required
Price Starts at ₹ 3999 – Limited Seats Subject to Availability
Assemble at boarding point in Delhi – RK Ashram Metro Station or Majnu Ka Tilla and start an overnight journey to Jibhi and socialize with your co-travellers.
After arriving in Tirthan Valley, we will take a halt along pristine Tirthan river to chill and relax.
Visit the beautiful Jibhi waterfall and soak in the soothing surroundings of the place.
Check in to our cosy homestay in Jibhi, freshen-up and have some leisure.
Post lunch, we will head out for a quick nature walk near to our homestay and learn some interesting facts about Tirthan Valley.
In the evening, enjoy a warm bonfire with good music and mouth-watering snacks.
Savour home-style cooked dinner and overnight stay in a homestay.
Wake up early in the morning and post breakfast drive to Jalori Pass situated at 10,800 feet. Hike to 360° Himalayan viewpoint and get mesmerized by the stunning landscape of snow-clad Himalayas (if weather permits).
Trek further to the beautiful Serolsar Lake surrounded by lush forest cover and pay homage at Budhi Nagin Temple (if weather permits).
Post lunch, gather for an #InstaPerfect group picture, trek back to Jalori Pass and leave for Delhi in the evening.
Arrive at Delhi by 9am today with bucket loads of memories, new friendships and wonderful experiences. Miss this trip forever ♾
- Total Trip Nights 3 Nights – however this trip is designed in a way that it starts after office hours on day 1 (usually Friday) and you reach back before office hours on day 4 (usually Monday). So technically you need just 0/1 days office leave.
- Total Distance 1200 K.M (Apx)
- All inclusions, exclusions & prices are mentioned on the booking page.
- We love you, therefore our team of hospitality professionals, locals & regional experts have spent thousands of combined hours creating this itinerary.
- Unlike others, Tripver™ has its own network of Local Transportation liaisons & propitiatory strict accommodation quality audits to ensure a seamless experience.
- We would love to help you out with transit from anywhere across the world or any modifications that you may need, just call us on 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours | Toll Free) and a trip curator will assist you.
- The itinerary may be modified to accommodate changes in weather and any other factors.
Your pick the date, you pick your style and we make good things happen ! 🔥
Trips curated by your favorite influencers, experts & travel heroes on special dates 😎
For customized options across 200+ destinations & 25+ countries call 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours)
One or Zero Days Office Leave Required For 4 Day Trip
Limited Seats on Weekends