Jaisalmer & Longewala By Tripver™
Community trips on select weekends | Personalized & Customized trips available for any date.
1 or 0 Days Office Leave Required
Price Starts at ₹ 3999 – Limited Seats Subject to Availability
With good vibes 😇 and great company to boot, we’ll begin our Jaisalmer from Gurgaon(If Travel Selected). Hop into comfy buses (or as per selection) post dinner hours around 9 PM. While you’re here in the ‘No Judgement Zone’ we encourage you to meet co-travelers, say hi, and socialize through the chilled out overnight journey. As for the Nocturnals, however, the road trip has just begun!
Note if you are arriving at Gurgaon from other cities, Tripver curator will be glad help you plan the perfect transit. Call us on 1800-270-1447 we are always happy to help.
Wake up to the spectacular barren desert surroundings to make a quick pit stop for breakfast 😍. Reach the campsite by early evening & dive into your bed for a quick recharge. Waste no time & head out to witness the orange ball of sun sink in the sand dunes while you enjoy the camal safari. Dive into the local culture & food while you dance to the tune of “kalbelia” & local Rajasthani dinner.
Highlights En Route Breakfast, Road Trip, Folk Dance & Music, Camel Safari , Jeep Dune Bashing (On charge- optional)
Early morning breakfast while sipping on tea is exactly what you need. Gather some courage as you head for a supernatural journey to the Haunting Kuldhara Village. 😛Take few dramatic candids for your #Insta feed😎 and depart for the only living fort of planet – Jaisalmer. As the sun sets we collect souvenirs and head to the camp site to embark another epic night under the stars Jaisalmer has to offer. As the city-lights start twinkling link up with your clan for that #OneLastTime party. Warning: Teary Eyes.
Highlights Campsite, Stargazing, Metime, Haunted Village, Jaisalmer Fort,
Today, we enjoy a lazy breakfast (perfect cure to a hangover). After an easy beginning to the day after a a night of #hardcore partying and the entire of 2019 (Damn what was that), visit the Indian Army War Mueseum alongside Captured Pakistani Tanks & Vehicles captured/destroyed during the war. Post lunch, one last group picture(at-least with a backdrop) before we finally start our journey back to the Gurgaon.
Highlights Food💘, Rest !
All good things come to an end 😭 and so must this Epic Experience. Head back to your home with a heart full of memories, new friendships & unforgettable experiences…. Miss The Trip ! Forever & Ever ! 😫
- Total Trip Nights 4 Nights – however this trip is designed in a way that it starts after office hours on day 1 (usually Friday) and you reach back before office hours on day 5 (usually Tuesday). So technically you need just 0/1 days office leave.
- Total Distance 1655 K.M (Apx)
- All inclusions, exclusions & prices are mentioned on the booking page.
- We love you, therefore our team of hospitality professionals, locals & regional experts have spent thousands of combined hours creating this itinerary.
- Unlike others, Tripver™ has its own network of Local Transportation liaisons & propitiatory strict accommodation quality audits to ensure a seamless experience.
- We would love to help you out with transit from anywhere across the world or any modifications that you may need, just call us on 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours | Toll Free) and a trip curator will assist you.
- The itinerary may be modified to accommodate changes in weather and any other factors.
Trips curated by your favorite influencers, experts & travel heroes on special dates 😎
Your pick the date, you pick your style and we make good things happen ! 🔥
For customized options across 200+ destinations & 25+ countries call 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours)
One or Zero Days Office Leave Required For 4 Day Trip
Limited Seats on Weekends