Rishikesh By Tripver™
Welcome to the Yoga Capital of the world with masses of ashrams and all kinds of yoga and meditation classes. A magnet to spiritual seekers ever since the Beatles rocked up at the ashram of the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in the late ‘60s. In the evening, an almost supernatural breeze blows down the valley, setting temple bells ringing as sadhus (‘holy’ men), pilgrims and tourists prepare for the nightly ganga aarti (river worship ceremony). Take a plunge into crystal healing or learn to play sitar; try Hasya yoga (laughter therapy), practise meditation. That’s not it, Rishikesh is now a popular white-water rafting centre, backpacker hang-out and Himalayan-trekking gateway.
Community trips on select weekends | Personalized & Customized trips available for any date.
None or 1 Day’s Office Leave Required
Price Starts at ₹ 3999 – Limited Seats Subject to Availability
With good vibes 😇 and great company to boot, we’ll begin our Trip to Rishikesh from Delhi. Hop into comfy buses (or as per selection) post working hours around 11:30 PM. While you’re here in the “No Judgement Zone” we encourage you to meet co-travellers, say hi, and socialize through the chilled out overnight journey.
Note if you are arriving at Delhi from other cities a Tripver curator will help you plan the perfect transit, call us on 1800-270-1447 we are always happy to help.
Let the natural beauty of Shivalik’s leave you spellbound. Arrive at your picture-perfect campsite amidst the green cover and hear the birds chirp and the squirrels play while you’re having your breakfast. Gear up and go pro with an action-packed rafting 😰 & cliff jumping experience ahead. Rafting will leave you famished, and snacking is the perfect antidote. Return to the campsite in the evening to a bonfire and chilling music under the stars. Sumptuous dinner at the campsite may very well be the beginning of a long night involving board games & storytelling sessions
Highlights Rafting, Bonfire & Fun filled camping scene
Wake up to a steamy hot cup of tea and breakfast and spend your day as you like whether it be just to chill at the campsite or go for a short guided nature trail🌳, play games at the campsite (badminton, volleyball etc ), or bungee from 83 metres(Optional Extra). Around noon, depart for the final destination with a short dinner break en route. Before you leave though, take a moment to capture your entire group’s picture for long-lasting memories. Make the last stretch of your weekend, while on your return journey count by continuing the games where you last left them or start afresh. Share and post Insta moments to ensure your friends envy your weekend!
We Arrive at Delhi tonight with bucket loads of memories, new friendships and wonderful experiences. Miss this trip forever ♾
Highlights: Chilling Time, Games and Activities, Bungee Jumping (Optional Extra)
- Total Trip Nights 2 Nights – however, this trip is designed in a way that it starts after office hours on day 1 (usually Friday) and you reach back a night before your office begins (usually Sunday night). So technically you need just 0/1 days office leave.
- Total Distance 600 K.M (Apx)
- All inclusions, exclusions & prices are mentioned on the booking page.
- We love you, therefore our team of hospitality professionals, locals & regional experts have spent thousands of combined hours creating this itinerary.
- Unlike others, Tripver™ has its own network of Local Transportation liaisons & propitiatory strict accommodation quality audits to ensure a seamless experience.
- We would love to help you out with transit from anywhere across the world or any modifications that you may need, just call us on 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours | Toll Free) and a trip curator will assist you.
- The itinerary may be modified to accommodate changes in weather and any other factors.
For customized options across 200+ destinations & 25+ countries call 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours)
One or Zero Days Office Leave Required For 4 Day Trip
Limited Seats on Weekends
Questions ? Available 24 Hours
If you have any questions or need help , contact our 24 hour toll free number 1800-270-1447
Quality Controlled & Standardized
Tripver’s unique 21 point quality audit check ensures you receive best in class stay & travel.
Trips are co-created by a trusted community enabling unique experiences.
All the above image(s)/creative(s)/iconography & text is owned or licensed by Community Tripver Private Limited. If any of the above said elements/style is reproduced or copied without prior written permission from Community Tripver Private Limited, necessary legal action will be taken. If you wish to use any of the above works for non-commercial purposes you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we may grant permission without any commercial clauses.