– Royal Enfield 350cc motorbike
– Return Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali or Chandigarh to Manali
– Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 01 to Day 13 as per the group size.
– Backup Vehicle
Accommodation – Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double/triple sharing from Day 01 to Day 12
Hotel Hollywood Heights/Bahl Residency/Similar
Hotel Hollywood/Kalinga/Seven Hills/Similar
Jispa Journey Camps/The Yak Hotel Jispa/Hotel IBEX/Similar
Snow Gold Camps/Gold Drop Camps/Antrek Camps/Dorjey Camps/Similar
Horpo/The Silk Route Ladakh/Hotel Zion/The Himalaya Leh/Three Roses Leh/Similar
Lasthang /Chunka Camps/Nature Nest Camps/Similar
Wonderland Camps/The Ladakh Camps/Similar
Amina House Boat/Similar
Kay Kay Resort/Similar
Breakfast and Dinner. (13 Breakfasts, 12 Dinner)
- Services of experienced trip leader and motorbike mechanic
- First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder
- Inner Line permit/Manali Green Tribunal Permit
- Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack / Duffle bag of 60 Liters per motorbike
- Helmet for both rider and pillion
- Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary
- Extra fuel for back up
- Participation certificate for riding up to highest motorable road of the world Khardungla Pass and a goody bag from BackPackClan Team.
- Bon Fire wherever possible
- Half day sightseeing in Leh Ladakh.
TRIP Exclusions ❌
– Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
– Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
– Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions”
– Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
– Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
– The cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
– Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost
– Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
– Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 5,000/- As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the
trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
– Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
– Any cost incurred due to the extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control.
– Additional accommodation/food cost incurred due to any delay
– Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards – Rs. 750/- for the whole trip)
– 5% GST
– Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections
24 Hour pre-trip support on 1800-270-1447