McLeod Ganj & Triund By Tripver™
Three kilometres north of Dharamsala town, McLeod Ganj is the residence of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and home to a large Tibetan population, including many monks and nuns. Hybrid of India and Tibet gives birth to a beautiful blend of culture, food and tradition making it a place to explore and experience. The very famous Triund trek is most picturesque trek in the Dhauladhars situated around McLeod Ganj
Tripver Original on select weekends | Personalized & Customized trips available for any date.
1 or 0 Days Office Leave Required
Price Starts at ₹ 3999 – Limited Seats Subject to Availability
With good vibes 😇 and great company to boot, we’ll begin our McLeod Ganj & Triund Trip from Delhi. Hop into comfy buses (or as per selection) post working hours around 7.30 PM. While you’re here in the “No Judgement Zone” we encourage you to meet co-travellers, say hi, and socialize through the chilled out overnight journey. We stop by at Murthal or en-route to experience scrumptious dhaba fashioned dinner followed by overnight rest. As for the Nocturnals, however, the road trip has just begun!
Note if you are arriving at Delhi from other cities a Tripver curator will help you plan the perfect transit, call us at 1800-270-1447 we are always happy to help.
Wake up with a smile to the sight of hills. Upon reaching Dharamshala, stretch a bit before you hop onto your ride(As per choice) to McLeod Ganj. Make a quick stop at the hotel to drop your bags and push off for a warm-up hike to Bhagsunag falls to rejoice the feeling of soaking your feet in ice cold water. Experience a lazy brunch at Shiva cafe. Return to your hotel to check-in as and when you feel like it. Check out Upper Bhagsu cafe’s in the evening & pack and stack before you hit the sack!
Highlights Bhagsunag Waterfall, Cafe Crawl
Begin your day early with a knowledge session by experts. While Trekking, experience the beauty of nature and human connection. Once atop Triund, pat yourself for a trek well done. Be rest assured, the stunning panoramic Dhauladhar view will revive your energy😌 Take a#InstaPerfect selfie before you Head back towards the Campsite/Hotel(As per choice) and spend your evening’s best dedicated to old school board games and storytelling before crawling into your cosy tents!
Highlights Astounding Panoramic Dhauladhar View, Fun-filled camping scene
Wake up to feel the grass against bare-feet & head to a quiet breakfast. Take the rest of the day to self explore either Dharamkot or the quaint streets of McLeod Ganj for some more cafe’s 🍜 & souvenir shopping & if you’re drained from the trek that is- a massage. And in case you’re feeling the Tibetian vibe already, the Monastery’s not too far either. But don’t lose track of time yet though & board in time for your return journey back to Delhi. Once you’re on your way, share and post Insta moments to ensure your friends envy your weekend!
Highlights Self Explore, Sharing & posting memories
We Arrive at Delhi today with bucket loads of memories, new friendships and wonderful experiences. Miss this trip forever ♾
- Total Trip Nights 4 Nights – however this trip is designed in a way that it starts after office hours on day 1 (usually Friday) and you reach back before office hours on day 5 (usually Tuesday). So technically you need just 0/1 days office leave.
- Total Distance 1100 K.M (Apx)
- All inclusions, exclusions & prices are mentioned on the booking page.
- We love you, therefore our team of hospitality professionals, locals & regional experts have spent thousands of combined hours creating this itinerary.
- Unlike others, Tripver™ has its own network of Local Transportation liaisons & propitiatory strict accommodation quality audits to ensure a seamless experience.
- We would love to help you out with transit from anywhere across the world or any modifications that you may need, just call us on 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours | Toll Free) and a trip curator will assist you.
- The itinerary may be modified to accommodate changes in weather and any other factors.
Your pick the date, you pick your style and we make good things happen ! 🔥
Trips curated by your favorite influencers, experts & travel heroes on special dates 😎
For customized options across 200+ destinations & 25+ countries call 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours)
One or Zero Days Office Leave Required For 4 Day Trip
Limited Seats on Weekends