Jodhpur & Mehrangarh By Tripver™
Mighty Mehrangarh, the muscular fort that towers over the Blue City of Jodhpur, is a magnificent spectacle and an architectural masterpiece. Around Mehrangarh’s base, the old city, a jumble of blue cubes, stretches out the 16th-century city wall. The Blue City really is blue! Inside is a tangle of winding, glittering, medieval streets, which never seem to lead where you expect them to. All this and more on this superb Tripver Experience
Tripver Original on select weekends | Personalized & Customized trips available for any date.
1 or 0 Days Office Leave Required
Price Starts at ₹ 3999 – Limited Seats Subject to Availability
With desirable vibes and exquisite company in addition, we’ll begin our BlueCity trip from Gurgaon. Hop into comfy buses (Multiple options) post dinner in the evening. Meet co travellers, say hi, and socialize all through the overnight chilled out adventure.We stop by at pit stop for snacks and loo break.😁
Note if you are arriving at delhi from other cities a tripver curator will help you plan the perfect transit, call us on 1800-270-1447 we are always happy to help.
Take a quick break at the Bullet Temple before arriving at the Blue City Jodhpur. Check in to your comfy rooms, rest and rejuvenate before you head out to a hand-tossed pizza lunch that awaits you. Visit the Umaid Bhavan Palace before sundown & take the evening to walk in the streets of the town, for a feel of the place before returning to your humble abode 😍
Highlights Bullet Temple, Umaid Bhavan Palace, City Crawl
Begin the exciting action-packed day with a warm & hearty breakfast and head out to experience Jodhpur’s majestic galore, by visiting Jaswanthada, Meherangarh Fort and the clock tower, before retiring to a calm lake visit. As the city light twinkle gather up with your clan for dinner. Spend your night under the stars with the crowd that refuses to be boring.
Highlights Jaswanthada, Meherangarh Fort, Clock Tower
This would be your last day in the Blue City, so spend it your way and make the most of it. Ditch the map and get lost in labyrinthine streets, unravel the hidden stories, shop for traditional Rajasthani souvenirs or just chill with your clan. By evening, hop onto your bus and gear up for your overnight journey back to Delhi.
Highlights Self Exploration, #MeTime
We will Arrive at Delhi today with bucket loads of memories, new friendships and wonderful experiences. Miss this trip forever! 😫
- Total Trip Nights 4 Nights – however this trip is designed in a way that it starts after office hours on day 1 (usually Friday) and you reach back before office hours on day 5 (usually Tuesday). So technically you need just 0/1 days office leave.
- Total Distance 1200 K.M (Apx)
- All inclusions, exclusions & prices are mentioned on the booking page.
- We love you, therefore our team of hospitality professionals, locals & regional experts have spent thousands of combined hours creating this itinerary.
- Unlike others, Tripver™ has its own network of Local Transportation liaisons & propitiatory strict accommodation quality audits to ensure a seamless experience.
- We would love to help you out with transit from anywhere across the world or any modifications that you may need, just call us on 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours | Toll Free) and a trip curator will assist you.
- The itinerary may be modified to accommodate changes in weather and any other factors.
For customized options across 200+ destinations & 25+ countries call 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours)
One or Zero Days Office Leave Required For 4 Day Trip
Limited Seats on Weekends
Questions ? Available 24 Hours
If you have any questions or need help , contact our 24 hour toll free number 1800-270-1447
Quality Controlled & Standardized
Tripver’s unique 21 point quality audit check ensures you receive best in class stay & travel.
Trips are co-created by a trusted community enabling unique experiences.
All the above image(s)/creative(s)/iconography & text is owned or licensed by Community Tripver Private Limited. If any of the above said elements/style is reproduced or copied without prior written permission from Community Tripver Private Limited, necessary legal action will be taken. If you wish to use any of the above works for non-commercial purposes you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we may grant permission without any commercial clauses.