Jim Corbett By Tripver™
Corbett Tiger Reserve was established in 1936 as India’s first national park, and covers 1318 sq km of wild forests. It’s named for legendary British hunter Jim Corbett (1875–1955), who brought this region international fame with his book The Man-Eaters of Kumaon. Fast forward 2017, this national park is the perfect weekend getaway from Delhi for people looking to experience quaint Jungle Adventures curated to perfection by your very own Tripver
Community trips on select weekends | Personalized & Customized trips available for any date.
None or One Day’s Office Leave Required
Price Starts at ₹ 3999 – Limited Seats Subject to Availability
With good vibes 😇 and great company to boot, we’ll begin our Jim Corbett Trip from Delhi. Hop into comfy buses (or as per selection) post working hours around 11 PM. While you’re here in the “No Judgement Zone” we encourage you to meet co-travellers, say hi, and socialize through the chilled out overnight journey.
Note if you are arriving at Delhi from other cities a Tripver curator will help you plan the perfect transit, call us on 1800-270-1447 we are always happy to help.
Arrive at the Corbett National early morning and let the beauty of national park ensorcel you. Post-arrival in Corbett, dig into an alluring breakfast and explore the resort and chill #MeTime. Checkin to your comfy Jungle Cottages 😌 (Or as per selection) and catch up for a quick power nap before pushing off to enjoy the Jungle Safari (Optional Extra). Join the rest of the travellers to start the real fun by the bonfire, playing games & music. Sumptuous dinner awaits, after which one may hit the sack or continue chilling under the stars, for as long as one wishes to.
Highlights Jungle Safari(Optional), Bonfire Evening, Game & Musical Night
Have an easy start to your day with a hearty breakfast and choose to relax at the resort or head out for the Instagram Walk while capturing beautiful moments with your clan. Experience the Jungle Whispers #Goals. Around noon, depart for the final destination with a short dinner break en route. Before you leave though, take a moment to capture your entire group’s picture for long-lasting memories. Make the last stretch of your weekend, while on your return journey count by continuing the games where you last left them or start afresh. Share and post Insta moments to ensure your friends envy your weekend!
Highlights Nature Walk, Metime, Sharing and posting memories
- Total Trip Nights 2 Nights – however this trip is designed in a way that it starts after office hours on day 1 (usually Friday) and you reach back before office hours on day 5 (usually Tuesday). So technically you need just 0/1 days office leave.
- Total Distance 600 K.M (Apx)
- All inclusions, exclusions & prices are mentioned on the booking page.
- We love you, therefore our team of hospitality professionals, locals & regional experts have spent thousands of combined hours creating this itinerary.
- Unlike others, Tripver™ has its own network of Local Transportation liaisons & propitiatory strict accommodation quality audits to ensure a seamless experience.
- We would love to help you out with transit from anywhere across the world or any modifications that you may need, just call us on 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours | Toll Free) and a trip curator will assist you.
- The itinerary may be modified to accommodate changes in weather and any other factors.
For customized options across 200+ destinations & 25+ countries call 1800-270-1447 (24 Hours)
One or Zero Days Office Leave Required For 4 Day Trip
Limited Seats on Weekends
Questions ? Available 24 Hours
If you have any questions or need help , contact our 24 hour toll free number 1800-270-1447
Quality Controlled & Standardized
Tripver’s unique 21 point quality audit check ensures you receive best in class stay & travel.
Trips are co-created by a trusted community enabling unique experiences.
All the above image(s)/creative(s)/iconography & text is owned or licensed by Community Tripver Private Limited. If any of the above said elements/style is reproduced or copied without prior written permission from Community Tripver Private Limited, necessary legal action will be taken. If you wish to use any of the above works for non-commercial purposes you can write to us at email@example.com, we may grant permission without any commercial clauses.